Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time to Sew


Good Sunday morning. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been itching to do more sewing. For several years now I have not been able to sew and create as much as I would like. The economic down turn has given me more time. Why are there always pros and cons to things. Anyway I have decided to fill my Etsy store with lovely bags, wallets,coin purses and makeup bags. I adore beautiful fabrics and I so enjoy working with lots of color.
Well, I hadn't made one of my large wallets in a few years. I had several customers last year wishing I would make some more for my brick and motor shop. I had misplaced my directions,so that meant starting over. It is a tri-fold (7" x 4").
Inside there are 8 credit card pockets,check book holder,coin purse and a place for bills. Well, after 5 hours I finished one and now have my directions all written down. Whew after that I will not misplace my directions again. All in a days work.
Have a nice day.......the sun is out here in Vt.