Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Working on a NEW felting kit




A year ago I needle felted a male and female mouse. I just love them. They sit on a little corner shelf in my dining room. Yesterday I started a new set of mice. They are prototypes for my NEW and up coming felting kit. I hope to have this kit released next week. I am still struggling with the little girl mouses's skirt. The orginal one is felted. I'm thinking maybe a little wool one with needle felted flowers. I guess it will be a surprise.


Heat wave in Vt. 40 degrees today!


Have a great day.

2 comments:

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Just love your mice. They are adorable and can't wait to see your kit. Have a wonderful, creative day!

Blessings,

Cathy

Janelle Willis Hurt said...

Those are just precious Gloria!
Heatwave, huh? We had temps below freezing a few nights in a row last week, and today it was a glorious spring-like day in the 80s with a mild breeze...made me want to lay on the hammock in the screen porch and nap all afternoon..lol