Friday, February 29, 2008

Vermont Cow

Well, this morning is the coldest morning of the winter. It is 15 below here. BRRRR
Yesterday I made one of my Vt.cows. I hadn't made one in quite some time. It is one of the first patterns I released. It comes in two sizes. The larger size looks wonderful tucked in a cupboard or on a window sill. The ornament size looks great on a Christmas tree. Especially if you make a bunch. This coming Mon. I will be doing my segment on primsisterstalkradio. It will be a V-pattern. (a video demo). It will be about how you can make plain old muslin into something that looks like soft worn leather. It has a cool look and feel.

So be sure to check it out on Mon. at: http://www.primsisterstalkradio.com/thisweekshow.htm
You can always go back into the archives and check out all my v-patterns.
Have a wonderful day.
Gloria

No comments: