Tuesday, January 27, 2009

NEW Improved Little Bunny Needle Felting Kit


Needle Felting has become the new trend for 2009. I love needle felting because it is so easy, portable and relazing. I have released 7 felting kits in the last 2 years. I have a few more that I want to get designed and released. Time always seems to get in my way. My 2 Santa ornament kits and the Bunny, Peeps and Jelly beans are done the traditional way. Solid wool and no sewing required. The Polar bear, Little Bunnies , Gold E. Bear and Panda bears are needle felted over a muslin body. This method gives them a nice vintage look.

Here is a picture of my NEW revised Little Bunny Needle Felting Kit. You get color picture, step by step directions, 2 felting needles, tan muslin, pattern templates, wool stuffing and wool hand dyed wool rovings. There is more then enough supplies to make 2 bunnies.

SPECIAL: Tell me you saw this blog and you can buy the first kit at full price and buy a second kit at 30% off. Just email me after your first purchase and let me know what kit you want at 30% off. I will invoice you through pay pal or I can run your credit card. This special is only good til Feb. 6th. (my daughter's birthday).

Thanks and have a nice day. Gloria



No comments: